MPTs Guest Post: From Europe to the world: Cologne, Germany

About Happy Books

A few weeks ago Sabrina @ www.abouthappybooks.com started the new feature From Europe to the world which is a guest post series offering a little trip through Europe. You'll get to know some very cool European bloggers, their blogs, cities and books.

I really like Sabrina's blog and feel honoured that she asked me to be part of her guest post series! You can read more about me, my books and where I live here!
You have just read the article entitled MPTs Guest Post: From Europe to the world: Cologne, Germany. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/mpts-guest-post-from-europe-to-world.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books