In My Mailbox #30

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
 
E-ARCs 

The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen (Netgalley)

Tris and Izzy by Mette Ivie (Netgalley)

 The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle (Netgalley)

Love Story by Jennifer Echols (S&S Galley Grab)



Won


The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher (Thanks to Armchair BEA and Donna @ Bites)


Bought


Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen


My first two Sarah Dessen books guys!!!!! Do you read Sarah Dessen and did you like those two?
You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #30. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-30.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books