In My Mailbox #39

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

E-ARCs


Tempest by Julie Cross (Macmillan, Netgalley)
The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry (Cedar Fort, Netgalley)
The Wild Rose by Jennifer Donnelly (Hyperion, Netgalley)
Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale (Random House Children's Books, Netgalley) 




 

Won

 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (A book that totally made my day! Thank you so so much Sam and Headline for sending me a copy. I can't wait to read it!!!)
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (Thanks to Maria @Bookchilla ! I love the copy and hope the third novel is just as good as the two before.) 






You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #39. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-39.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books