Coveresque feat. Crewel by Gennifer Albin (US vs. UK vs.German)

    US                                    UK                                   German


I haven't done a coveresque post in ages and just knew that I had to show you the beautiful German CREWEL cover. I can't say if it fits the story, but I really like its light colors, the dreamy details and the overall fairy tale like look.

The US cover is colorful and appears very psychedelic. I didn't like it at first, but think it's an ok cover for an original story.

My least favourite cover would be the UK edition. I've never been a fan of green and red together and I honestly don't like that the cover is dominated by the girls' face and just one green swirl around the heading.

Which is your favourite?
You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. Crewel by Gennifer Albin (US vs. UK vs.German) . Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/10/coveresque-feat-crewel-by-gennifer.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books