New Books On My Shelf #59

My first New Books post in 2013 featuring books from the past two months.



Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (Netgalley, blogtour)
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines (Bought) 
How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (Edelweiss)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (Edelweiss)



Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (Gift)
Five Flavors of Dumb byAntony John (Gift)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Gift)
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (For Review. Thanks to Simon & Schuster UK!)
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty (Bought)
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty (Bought)

You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #59. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-books-on-my-shelf-59.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books