New Books On My Shelf #62

I noticed that I haven't done a New Books post in ages and thought I should share what I received in the past two months. Here's what I got:


She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott (Bought - Read)
This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott (Bought - Read)
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (Netgalley)
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Bought)
Reboot by Amy Tintera (Edelweiss - Currently reading)
Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (Pulseit)



This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (Publisher - Read)
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally (Bought - Read)
Requiem by Lauren Oliver (Bought - Read)
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (Bought - Read)



You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #62. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-books-on-my-shelf-62.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books