New Books On My Shelf #65

Another bunch of books from my wishlist. I bought most of them and got THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF TOMORROW for review (loved it). Couldn't wait to read SWEET PERIL either. I just had to move it up my TBR pile and it was SO GOOD!



Of Triton by Anna Banks (Bought- currently reading)
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins( Bought-read)
The Diviners by Libba Bray (Bought)



The moon and more by Sarah Dessen (Bought)
The Impossibility of Tomorrow by Avery Williams (For Review - read. Thanks to Sion & Schuster UK. REALLY loved it!)


You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #65. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-books-on-my-shelf-65.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books