Coveresque feat. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (US vs. Dutch vs. German)

Tell me, which THE BOY NEXT DOOR cover do you like best?  US on the left, we've got the Dutch cover in the middle and the German one on the right side. What I really like about the US and Dutch covers are their bright colours. But the US and German cover can definitely score with their cute dogs :)


Has anyone read this novel by Meg Cabot? I haven't read one single book written by her and everyone keeps saying that I really should... Would THE BOY NEXT DOOR be the ideal kick-off for my future Meg Cabot admiration?
You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (US vs. Dutch vs. German). Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/coveresque-feat-boy-next-door-by-meg.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books