In My Mailbox #25

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
 
 E-ARCs:
 
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis
 
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott 
 
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
 
 
* Thanks to netgalley,  Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Disney-Hyperion for allowing me access to Wherever You Go and The Near Witch!
 
* Thanks to the S&S Galley Grab programme I got Between Here and Forever!  
 
 
 
Bought:
 
City of Fallen Angels  by Cassandra Clare ( because I couldn't wait for my Barnes & Noble copy to arrive)


Won:

ARC of  Clarity by Kim Harrington (signed) 

* Huge thanks to Novel Thoughts ( I already read and loved this novel)
You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #25. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-25.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books