Teaser Tuesday #30

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...


"I smile and tilt my face to look up at him. " How much?" He doesn't answer, but I hear his breathing quicken: he lowers his mouth over mine and a strange hum fills the air. We kiss for a long time, sliding our hands in between layers of clothing and absorbing each other's heat until I am warm, hot even, my heart thumping hard, a sparkling, tingling feeling rushing through my veins."*

~p. 300



*This quote was extracted from the Simon & Schuster Galley Grab E-ARC and is subject to change before publication


I finished FORBIDDEN last night, but I still want to share a teaser, because I think you should all read that wonderful shocking, moving, beautiful and tragic novel!
You have just read the article entitled Teaser Tuesday #30. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-30.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books