Coveresque feat. Die For Me by Amy Plum (US/UK vs. Norwegian vs. German)


Welcome to this year's first Coveresque post in which I compare three book covers. Above you see the US cover for DIE FOR ME. The original cover was blue and showed Kate in boat. It wasn't bad, but I was really happy when I heard that they were using the UK cover for the US edition, too. Doesn't this cover have flair? The colours and the artwork are great! All three covers show the Eiffel Tower since the story takes place in wonderful Paris. The Norwegian edition is a bit darker and the German presents itself in a green, red and white fairy tale look. I guess the Norwegian title says " Watch over me". Any Norwegians here? And the German title says "Enchanted by the Night". Tell me which one is your favourite? I can't really choose between those beautiful covers. I love them all!


You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. Die For Me by Amy Plum (US/UK vs. Norwegian vs. German). Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/coveresque-feat-die-for-me-by-amy-plum.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books