My holidays in Scandinavia


Here's what I've been up to in the past 3 weeks. I spent 12 days in Umeå, then travelled to Stockholm and stayed for two more days in Copenhagen. Want to see some pictures? 


We rented snow shoes and skis in Umeå. It was my first time on skis and it was so much fun! We also had tons of snow!

Umeå

My second time in Stockholm. We booked an archipelago tour and saw many cute little islands (30.000 in total). I went to Skansen and saw real reindeers. They're so cute!! 

Stockholm

Beautiful and sunny Copenhagen is a city you should all visit. My favourite place was Nyhavn with its colorful small houses and boats. I saw the Little Mermaid, the statue of Hans Christian Andersen, Christiania and ate a lot of Hot Dogs.

Copenhagen



The books that I read:


Except Finding Sky (which just wasn't for me) I read a wonderful bunch of books. My favourite is definitely WANDERLOVE by Kirsten Hubbard. Read it!!!

You have just read the article entitled My holidays in Scandinavia. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-holidays-in-scandinavia.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books