In My Mailbox #41

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

Here's my IMM of the past few weeks. I'm so happy about all the new books inhabiting my shelves and E-reader :)  Huge thanks to Maria from Denmark who was my Secret Santa. I totally forgot to feature her awesome gift in my last IMM post! She sent me e-copies of the first two books in the HEX HALL series, a paperback copy of DISMANTLED, a postcard, chocolate and a recipe. Thanks for such a lovely gift!!


E-Books


Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler (Simon & Schuster Galley Grab. Thanks to Ann Redisch Stampler for helping me find the link. I'll read it very soon <3)
Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown (Netgalley)
Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz (Netgalley)
Goddess Interruped by Aimee Carter (Netgalley)
Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin (Thanks to Anne & Putnam)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Thanks to Maria)
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins ( Thanks to Maria)



For Review

Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins (Thanks to Kat and the wonderful Simon & Schuster UK for both titles!!)
Choker by Elizabeth Woods

Gifted 

Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon (Thanks to Maria)



Bought 


A Million Suns by Beth Revis 
Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (Already read)
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (Already read)
Facture by Megan Miranda (Already read)
Fated by Sarah Alderson (Already read)
Soul Screamers Volume 1 by Rachel Vincent

You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #41. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-41.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books