New Books On My Shelf #68

I haven't done a New Books On My Shelf post in ages, since my Frankfurt Book Fair haul to be exact. I'm sure I left out one or two books that I didn't showcase before my book fair post, but are no less loved than the others. The books you see below are the books I got over the past six weeks.


The Taking by Kimberly Derting (Edelweiss/Read)
Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (Netgalley/Read)
Captive by A.D. Robertson (Netgalley/Read)



A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young (Bought - Kindle)
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd (Bought - Kindle)
Let It Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green, Lauren Myracle (Bought - Kindle/Read)



This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (Bought - Kindle)
The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas (Bought - Kindle)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Bought - Kindle/Read)




Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Bought/Read) 
Winter's Kiss by Catherine Hapka, Jennifer Echols (Bought) 
Winter Town by Stephen Emond (Bought)
Jessica Darling's IT List by Megan McCafferty (Bought/Read) 
The Secret Dreamworld of A Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (Bought) 




Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (For Review - Many thanks to Harper Collins International for this epic book package!)
Split Second by Kasie West (For Review)
Infinite by Jodie Meadows (For Review)
Evertrue by Brodi Ashton (For Review)
Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (For Review)
Panic by Lauren Oliver (For Review)
Ripper by Isabel Allende (For Review) 




When The Guns Fall Silent by James Riordan (For Review - Thanks to OUP!) 
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia (For Review - Thanks to Simon & Schuster UK/Read)
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (Won - Thanks to Disney Hyperion/Read)
A Gift To Remember by Melissa Hill (For Review - Thanks again to Simon & Schuster UK!/Read)
Teardrop by Lauren Kate (For Review - Thank you Random House UK/Currently reading)


You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #68. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2013/11/new-books-on-my-shelf-68.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books