Coveresque feat. Looking For Alaska by John Green (US vs.Swedish vs.German)


I still haven't read a John Green novel. Unbelievable, but true. So I thought I should at least do a cover comparison of LOOKING FOR ALASKA. There are so many covers worldwide it wasn't exactly easy to choose. You can see the US, Swedish and German covers above. The US cover is pretty simple, showing a blown out candle. It has a great effect on me though and I would pick it up to read the summary if I saw it in a book store. I cannot tell if it fits the story, but the Swedish cover is my favourite, because of its road trip motive. Love road trips! The German cover doesn't attract my attention at all, because it appears very plain without any great motive.I like the color scheme though.


Which do you like best?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Other covers: UK, French, Dutch, Serbian
 
You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. Looking For Alaska by John Green (US vs.Swedish vs.German). Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/coveresque-feat-looking-for-alaska-by.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books