In My Mailbox #48

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.



 E-ARCs

Arise by Tara Hudson (Edelweiss)
Until I Die by Amy Plum (Edelweiss)




For Review

Changeling by Philippa Gregory (A huge thanks to Simon & Schuster UK!)
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda (Again, thanks to Simon & Schuster UK)
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby (Thank you Allison for sending me a copy:))




Bought

Thou Shalt Not Road Trip by Antony John
Divergent by Veronica Roth (I already own the paperback copy, but couldn't resist to get a HC for my re-read)


You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #48. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-48.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books