In My Mailbox #31

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
 
 E-ARCs 

Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Netgalley) 

The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (Netgalley)

Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey (Netgalley)

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies (Netgalley)

Past Perfect by Leila Sales (S&S Galley Grab)




For Review: 
 
 
Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs (Thank you Templar Publishing)

Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver (Thank you Hodder & Stoughton)
 
 
Bought:

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (From The Strand NY, yay!)


You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #31. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-31.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books