In My Mailbox #32

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
 
 
 E-ARC
 
 

Ash, former prince of the Winter Court, gave up everything. His title, his home, even his vow of loyalty. All for a girl… and all for nothing.

Unless he can earn a soul.


To cold, emotionless faery prince Ash, love was a weakness for mortals and fools. His own love had died a horrible death, killing any gentler feelings the Winter prince might have had. Or so he thought. 

Summary by Goodreads
 
 
 

Bought



Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

Maine Squeeze by Catherine Clark

Where She Went by Gayle Forman

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Freefall by Mindi Scott

Saving June by Hannah Harrington (This super pretty copy made its way from Australia to my doorstep and I can't wait to read it in my holidays!!)


 For Review
 
 
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor + some mysterious postcards (Thank you so much Hodder & Stoughton!!)  

Always On My Mind by Colette Caddle + some cute swag (Thank you Simon & Schuster UK!!)
 
 
 You see my holidays in Denmark are going to promise an epic reading experience! :)
You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #32. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-32.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books