Book Blogger Hop #8

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. This week's question is: 


What's the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can't?


That's a touch one, because I read many genres like paranormal, fantasy, contemporary romance, historical fiction, classics and chick lit.  So which genre is left? That might be scifi or horror. And because I'm too afraid of the horror genre, I wish that I could get more into the scifi genre. I've got ACROSS THE UNIVERSE on my TBR pile and hope that this will be a step in the right direction to enjoy and get into the scifi genre.

You have just read the article entitled Book Blogger Hop #8. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/book-blogger-hop-8.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books