Holidays



I'm leaving for Denmark today and I havn't prepared any posts.  I'm finally through with all my exams and I simply didn't have the time to prepare posts for three whole weeks. I'm leaving with a huge pile of printed books (including most of the review copies I still need to read and review) and an e-reader with many many more books in tow. And you know I can't wait to hit the beach and let the reading and relaxing begin!


I hope you have a fantastic summer and great holidays. Even if you don't have holidays right now, promise me to take the time and read one cool summer read! I really want to share all my summery reads with you when I'm back again and of course collect some new recs from you all. 

xoxo,
Sarah

PS: Because it's all about books. My most anticipated summer reads? Jellicoe Road & Saving June.
You have just read the article entitled Holidays. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/holidays.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books