In My Mailbox #34

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.




E-ARCs

Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (Netgalley)
There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones (Netgalley)
Ditched by Robin Mellom (Netgalley)


Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez (Simon & Schuster Galley Grab)
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting (Simon & Schuster Galley Grab)



For Review


Elemental Reality by Cesya MaRae Cuono (Thank you Revolution Publishing)




Won


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


* Thank you Maggie for choosing my tissue as one of the winning entries. Loni, you are the best! I can't thank you enough for sending me an awesome package:)

Bought 


The Duff by Kody Keplinger


I got THE DUFF and FOREVER ages ago, already read and loved them! I also finished ELEMENTAL REALITY and GRAFFITI MOON today. Now I'm starting with THE PLEDGE. Has anyone read THE PLEDGE yet?
You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #34. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-34.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books