Feature: Fashion & Literature



In my new feature "Fashionable Literature" I want to show you funny and fashionable items that can be bought or made to decorate yourselves or your homes with.

I really love my bookmobile find! I want to have one and I think I'm going to try to make my own mobile. And isn't the idea to hang a bookmobile in your children's room super cute and smart? How do you like them?

............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

"Paws, Hoofs and Flippers" is a delightful children's book all about the animals who have such appendages. Filled with tenderly drawn illustrations, this mobile is a feast for the eyes. Koalas, kangas, pandas, and the like are found within the page loops as well as a charming hand-drawn diagram of mammals. Set within illustrated teal covers, this hanging art is easily at home in a child's room, nursery or anywhere needing a slight touch of sweet exotica. Published in 1954.
 
 10 w x 8 1/2 d X 12l" || 30" hanging cord which can be shortened"



 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Want to find out more about these mobiles? Visit Lisa @ theshophouse!

 


You have just read the article entitled Feature: Fashion & Literature. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/feature-fashion-literature.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books