In My Mailbox #35

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

E-ARCs

Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (Netgalley)

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Netgalley)





For Review

Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver (Thank you so much Hodder & Stoughton. The finished copy is as beautiful as the story itself!!!)


Gifted


Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson ( Thanks to my best friends for knowing that this book will help me survive my time abroad;))

Lament by Maggie Stiefvater ( Thanks to Loni @ A Casual Reader who got me a signed copy!) 

 
You have just read the article entitled In My Mailbox #35. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-35.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books