Coveresque feat. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (US vs. UK vs. German)

 

BLOODROSE is a much anticipated 2012 read! Here are the covers: US, UK and Germany. The German series is titled Nightshade and the subtitle of the third book is "The Decision" or "The Choice". I like that the flowers and the hair connect the third to the very first cover in the series, but I find the red colors more fitting. I liked the overall cover design of the US editions better, til now. My favourite out of these three covers is the UK BLOODROSE. I expect the last installment in this series to be devastating and to me the UK cover seems to capture that feeling best.  What do you think?


You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (US vs. UK vs. German). Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/coveresque-feat-bloodrose-by-andrea.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books