Coveresque feat. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (US vs. Slovakian vs. German)

Here you see three covers for Laini Taylor's fantastic Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I loved this book, because of its magic. I usually don't like the German covers over the original ones, but this time I totally have to go for the German cover. I love everything about it. We've got blue-haired Karou, feathers and a skyline of one of the magical places we are invited to visit. The Slovakian cover is a bit too plain for me and I miss Karou on it! What do you think about the covers? Or do you even prefer the UK cover


You have just read the article entitled Coveresque feat. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (US vs. Slovakian vs. German). Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/coveresque-feat-daughter-of-smoke-and.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books