Holidays 2012 & Summer Reads

As you might've noticed, I'm back from vacation. It were two really awesome weeks of relaxing, swimming and reading with the best weather. Here are some pics and a list of the books I read. I'd like to see what you read in the last weeks. As always feel free to leave a link in the comments!






Summer Reading



Speechless by Hannah Harrington (really liked it.Maybe not as much as Saving June, but I got the message)
Perception by Kim Harrington (fast read. didn't enjoy the sequel as much as the first book though)
Aces Up by Lauren Barholdt (average read)
A Million Suns by Beth Revis (just wow!)
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (ok read. the protagonist infuriated me throughout the entire story)
On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (can't believe I didn't read this masterpiece earlier)
What's Left Of Me by Kat Zhang (original story concept, but not my favourite read)



 Any book that you think I MUST read in the remaining weeks of summer?

You have just read the article entitled Holidays 2012 & Summer Reads. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/holidays-2012-summer-reads.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books