Holidays 2012

It feels like time's flown by in a blink. Now that I'm done with my exams and moved in the new house, I'm leaving for two weeks of holidays in Denmark. I'm always looking forward to that time of the year when I can just relax on the beach and read all day long. After the long blogging break, I'm bursting with new energy and have lots of posts on my mind that I want to share with you on the blog. So right now I also REALLY can't wait to be back and start full-time blogging again (as full-time stalking YOUR blogs!).


Here's a list of what I'm taking with me. Hope to read half of it (being realistic).


What are you summer plans? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your posts!!


You have just read the article entitled Holidays 2012. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/holidays-2012.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books