New Releases: August 20th - August 26th



August 21st


The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies #3) by Pittacus Lore
Heaven (Halo #3) by Alexandra Adornetto
Scrawl by Mark Shulman
The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman
Over You by Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus


Look at these beauties being released tomorrow! I watched the I AM NUMBER FOUR movie but don't find time to catch up with the books. Am I the only one here?

I'm also pretty excited to be back at blogging!! Exams and move are completed and I returned from my holidays. Will do a post on my vacation and show you pics of my books' new home if you like to see them.


You have just read the article entitled New Releases: August 20th - August 26th. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-releases-august-20th-august-26th.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books