Blogging Break

It's hard to admit, but I need to take a short break from blogging. I have three law exams in the upcoming weeks and still A LOT of studying ahead. At the same time I have to prepare for the big move on July 19th (worrying about which books to put in one box. Book friends need to stay together. And I have to be careful so that Jace and Four don't know from each other. Book boyfriends can be pretty jealous ;D)

So there might be occasional posts in the next weeks and blog comments from me, but I can't keep up a 5-7 posts per week schedule.

I'll continue reading (no exam can keep me from that!) and I'll still be on Twitter (especially at times I am supposed to be studying).

Love,
Sarah
You have just read the article entitled Blogging Break. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/blogging-break.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books