New Books On My Shelf #49


New Books On My Shelf is the new label for my former In My Mailbox posts to differentiate myself from the whole The Story Siren controversy. Here are the books I got in the past two or so weeks.




 Bought
 
Hourglass by Myra McEntire

The Selection by Kiera Cass (read and liked it)

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (I'm currently reading COLS and I'm soo happy I found a copy in my local bookstore!!)

Insurgent by Veronica Roth (read it and it blew me away!!)





Gifts


Taking Chances by Loni Flowers (Thank you Loni for the birthday presents! This is probably the best gift you could have sent me. I mean, your own book, how awesome is that?! x)

The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan


Did you get any new books this week? Please leave links in the comments to your  posts!


You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #49. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-books-on-my-shelf-49.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books