New Books On My Shelf #52

New Books On My Shelf is the new label for my former In My Mailbox (The Story Siren) posts. I received awesome books this week!! What did you get?



For Review

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson (S&S UK. Currently reading and enjoying it)
One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon (Thanks to Simon & Schuster UK for both books)
Adorkable by Sarra Manning (Thank you Atom for sending me a copy. What a great surprise!)





Bought


Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard (loved it!)



You have just read the article entitled New Books On My Shelf #52. Please read the article from Black Shadow Books About http://blackshadowbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/new-books-on-my-shelf-52.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Black Shadow Books